With the training programs we offer, we hope to help our students pass the necessary exams so they can be allowed to start their practice within the state of Florida.
To provide quality medical programs in an environment of scholastic learning to produce empathetic and compassionate allied health workers skilled in the art of medicine, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
This is accomplished by imparting knowledge and skills needed for successful entry into many distinct employment opportunities available in the Florida labor market. Courses are designed to recognize the worth and dignity of all peoples and to be generally pertinent to the diversity of cultural and ethnic backgrounds represented in our student population. Instructors are selected primarily because of their achievements and professional experience within the vocation they teach, plus their ability to motivate and help the students develop to their greatest potential by providing training created in response to community needs.
Our purpose is to provide quality education and training in the areas of nursing and allied at health at affordable cost to the residents of Florida.
- To develop each students ' understanding of the information and language specific to his/her healthcare field.
- To provide students with all the materials, faculty, and administrative support needed to successfully complete their program.
- To encourage and foster the value of lifelong learning in our students.
- To provide students with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available in their field of study.
- To utilize evaluation tools and materials which require the students to effectively demonstrate the integration of the concepts and skills they have learned.
Enroll today! For your inquiries, we may be reached at 954-372-1335.